Guest posting submissions are now open once again. This means, we are actively looking for guest authors for our community articles section. If you write about anything tech related, we are interested to hear from you.
Want to write for us? Heres why
Guest authors get access to exclusive WebHostGB web hosting discounts, such as 75% off any hosting services from shared hosting, to business hosting, as well as free domain registration and 1 year renewals included in the packages. Additionally, any guest authors will get their own profile on Webhostgb.com, as well as two links of their choice in each article written. This is a great chance to gain some website authority and expand your outreach for your own business or website.
There are many great reasons to post for us, and we actively promote the wide range of topics people want to create content for. So, if you have any ideas, you can always email them across to us and we can discuss the details if you are unsure.
Guest posting requirements
- Article must be at least 450 words long
- No spun content, has to pass testing for authenticity
- The article you write for us must not appear on any other website, blog or forum.
- The article must be relevant to tech, web hosting, web design, web development or business in general.
- No copywrite material or images you don’t have the rights to use
How to get started?
To get started guest posting for us, simply register an account with us below (click the button). Once you have an account, you will be taken to your account homepage, whereby you can submit your article.
We will review any submissions and then publish them within three working days.